Wednesday, August 19, 2009

ArcGIS Explorer 900, Part 2

Since my first post I was quite busy so this post is coming later then I wanted. In the meantime ESRI was busy writing about it on ArcGIS Explorer blog.
There are four new posts about release 900 after it was released. The posts are:
There is one something I have noticed but I haven’t heard from other users. When I start AGX my Vista is changing colour scheme to Basic. This usually happens when application does not have enough resources. In addition to that when starting AGX  from home (using wireless network) for a short time I internet connection is gone. My guess is again maxing out resources of PC. By the way that is HP laptop with Core 2 Duo 2.3 GHz and 2 GB RAM.
Unfortunately, I still don’t have time to explore new options. The ones I am really interested are package layers, projections, presentation mode and customization. When I get more information I summarize them here.

No comments:

Post a Comment